- All trips include HANDS ON instruction and photographic time with David and/or Ally as well as any staff on site.
- Fees for National Parks and locations
- Most tours include transportation while on tour (not getting there). This can vary based on trip. Airfare is not included.
- Many tours include lodging meals and more.
- Each trip is unique so please see trip details for specifics to that tour.
- Transportation to and from tour origination site and departure taxes, laundry, miscellaneous expenses.
- Any vaccinations, passports or visas
- Gratuities for staff or guides
- Food and Beverage (Some include meals. See each tour specific)
- Lodging is SOMETIMES included based on the trip. (See each tour specific)
- Most international trips include lodging and breakfast while US trips do not.
- Protect yourself ~ Protect your investment.
- Trip Insurance is HIGHLY recommended
Workshops & Class Cancellations, because we rely on student attendance in order to schedule instructors, book essential travel arrangements, acquire permits and arrange lodging, we MUST adhere to the following policies for all attendees. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If for any reason you need to withdraw from a workshop, please notify McKay Photography Academy immediately.
- No refund is available for withdrawal, no matter the reason.
- McKay Photography Academy is not responsible for cancellations due to medical emergencies.
- McKay Photography Academy is not responsible for cancellations or trip date changes due to any event outside of our control such as labor disturbances, shut downs, etc. If that was to happen, a trip would be rescheduled and you would not have to pay again. However, travel arrangements are on your own expense. Trip Insurance can help cover this.
- In the unlikely event that a class or workshop is cancelled by McKay Photography Academy, all fees may be refunded in full or may be transferred to another workshop that is scheduled within 12 months of cancellation.
- In the event of a class or workshop cancellation, McKay Photography Academy is not responsible for reimbursement of any travel, lodging, equipment rental or any other related expenses.
- We recommend purchasing travel insurance to cover any non-refundable registration fees, travel, lodging, equipment rental or any other related expenses.
- We recommend contacting:
- Brandon Hughbanks
Toll Free: 1-866-979-6753 Ext. 3636
We cannot offer legal advice on travel insurance. This is only a recommendation of a company we have used and like and feel takes care of our clients well.