McKay Photography Academy Presents
Alaskan Adventure 2017
Ice Caves, Dog Sledding, and the Northern lights!
December 6th -12th 2017
Limited Space Available!
Seriously one of the most amazing tours we do!
Dog sledding with Dallas Seavey
A 4 time Iditarod champion!
This is an exclusive opportunity due to our relationship with
Dallas and his kennel!
BONUS- Dog Mushing at Night! An MPA Exclusive. This is not something ANYONE can do in Alaska with out knowing the right people.
Imagine, sledding under the Aurora!
Ride the beautiful Alaskan Railroad train from Talkeetna up to Fairbanks.
Considered to be one of the most scenic train rides in the world and featured on Discovery Channels Alaskan Railroad.
- Dates: December 6th – 12th 2017
- Price: $3795
- Early Bird Rate Available $3295! Save $500 if registered by April 1st!
- Non Photographer Friend or Spouse Rate – $2495
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- No interest payment plan available over 7 months!
- (Must be paid in full by Oct 1st)
- Arrive – Anchorage, AK (ANC)
- Depart Fairbanks, AK (FAI)
Included during tour dates:
- Instruction with David and Ally McKay and the MPA team
- 5-1 Max Client to Instructor Ratio!
- All accommodations!
- Hike and photograph the Matanuska Glacier with Lunch!
- Anchorage to Fairbanks Alaska Railroad Tickets!
- Breakfast including special Roadhouse Breakfast in Talkeetna
- Photographing the Aurora with a beautiful warm Yurt and friends as our base
- Night Time Dog Sled excursion
- McKay Team Image Reviews with Lightroom and Photoshop Instruction
- Transportation each day to shooting locations from our group hotel
- Photography-Travel-Friendship-Adventure! The McKay Motto!
As usually happens, we expect this tour to sell out within a day or two. So don’t wait!
- Transportation to/from Alaska
- Personal Expenses such as meals not listed in itinerary, alchoholic beverages, laundry, souvenirs, etc.
- Trip Insurance (HIGHLY Recommend)
Our hearts desire is for everyone to have an experience of a lifetime that you cannot get with anyone else. We work incredibly hard to make sure you are well taken care of, instructed and enjoy an amazing adventure. That is why our clients return again, and again!
- Dec 6 Wed – Arrive & Welcome Dinner – Overnight Anchorage
- Dec 7 Thurs – Breakfast, Matanuska Glacier w/ Lunch – Overnight Anchorage
- Dec 8 Fri – Breakfast, Lunch, Dallas Seavey Dog Sledding Tour, Dinner in Talkeetna – Aurora Shoot training
- Dec 9 Sat – Roadhouse Breakfast, Lunch, Alaska Railroad, Overnight Fairbanks
- Dec 10 Sun – Breakfast, Aurora Bear Yurt Shoot, Overnight Fairbanks
- Dec 11 Mon – Breakfast, Aurora Bear Yurt Shoot (Optional Chena Hot Springs Day Tour), Overnight Fairbanks
- Dec 12 Tues – Breakfast, Depart w/ Optional day room
*Subject to change based on many factors but dates are set
* Due to weather conditions, and other factors, Aurora & Dog Sled rides etc cannot be guaranteed. We go during the best times of year to increase the likelihood of seeing the lights by over 90%!