“Up Up and Away”
Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
EXCLUSIVE VIP Photographic Experience!
October 11th-14th 2019
Included in this tour is your accommodations, VIP Chasers Club Lounge with breakfast and dinner for 3 festival sessions, fireworks evening shoot, a special Lightroom and Photoshop editing and Image review session, all entry fees,
and special VIP transportation and parking for our group!
The Experience –
This is a phenomenal photographic event and like no other in the world. You may have seen or even been to a hot air balloon festival. BUT NOTHING compares to the International Albuquerque Fiesta.
Once a year, balloonist from all over the world come with every shape and size balloon you can imagine to this Internationally known event!
Over 600 balloons , early morning twilight flights, evening twinkle glows and fireworks, and an atmosphere that is fun and remarkable! You are also welcome to get access to be UP CLOSE to all the action. No need to sit back and watch when we can get right on the field as balloons are filled and take off!
This is an event that has to be experienced to understand and we hope you join us for one of our exclusive tour spots!
Parking: Just this alone is awesome. We get unprecedented parking closer than anyone gets! Seriously, we get to park RIGHT AT ENTRANCE gate! Most people walk well over a mile just to park. This plus our Chase club seats and more, can’t be beat!
Level of Photography –
If you are a beginner, fearful of travel, or unsure of photography settings, no need to worry! Our team is here to help you with any questions and you will fit right in with our personalized instruction! No need to feel intimidated at all. We’ve got your back!
If you have more experience as a photographer, you will be able to work one on one with some of the top pros in the industry! Receiving very personalized instruction, catered to your needs.
- Dates: October 11th – 14th 2019
- Cost: $1795 (EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT $1595 if paid in full by November 1st )
- Single Supplement: $300
- VERY Limited Space Available!
Tour Price Includes: A TON INCLUDING Accommodations!
- Photographic Instruction
- Accommodations Based on Double Occupancy
- (Single Supplement available at additional cost)
- VIP “Chasers Club” experience at the Fiesta with all entry fees. 3 photographic sessions! SEE BELOW!
- Breakfast and Dinner on Sat and Sun of Fiesta
- Transportation each day during tour including parking cost. We get to park in a special area even closer than disabled.
About your INCLUDED VIP EXPERIENCE CHASERS CLUB
Your Chasers’ Club ticket gives you guaranteed seating in private outdoor patio located next to the launch field where you can enjoy traditional New Mexican food catered by Little Anita’s along with cookies from Rude Boy Cookies and beverages. Coffee is provided by NM Pinon Coffee Company and is served along with hot cocoa in the mornings and iced tea and lemonade are served during evening events.
The Chasers’ Club is located on the north end of Balloon Fiesta Park and offers a deluxe view of the launch field. The Chasers’ Club is connected to the Chase Lounge so you will have the opportunity to purchase alcoholic beverages without the bother of standing in a beer garden. Please note, NM State law requires an ID to purchase alcoholic beverages regardless of your age.
Tour Price DOES NOT Include:
- Travel Insurance (HIGHLY recommended)
- Transportation to/from Albuquerque (Shuttle to airport- NO rental car needed)
- Meals not listed
- Optional Balloon ride.
*Scheduled instructors are planned although may be substituted if the need arises.
*Weather permitting on all sessions. No refunds available for bad weather. Alternate shooting will take place IF weather does not permit balloon festival photography
- Friday October 11th – Arrive in Albuquerque – Evening Welcome Meeting
- Saturday October 12th – Morning & Evening Session at the Balloon Fiesta including fireworks!
- Sunday October 14th – Morning Session at the Balloon Fiesta
- Sunday October 14th – Evening Session Editing and Image Review!
- Monday October 15th – Depart Albuquerque at your leisure