Guests with all levels of photographic experience, beginner through advanced are welcome! Even if you are brand new to photography, there is NO NEED to feel intimidated on joining us!
PLUS– A day of photographing landscapes along the famous Turquoise Trail AND Lightroom and Photoshop training during the tour!
Level of Photography –
If you are a beginner, fearful of travel, or unsure of photography settings, no need to worry! Our team is here to help you with any questions and you will fit right in with our personalized instruction! No need to feel intimidated at all. We’ve got your back!
If you have more experience as a photographer, you will be able to work one on one with some of the top pros in the industry! Receiving very personalized instruction, catered to your needs.
- Dates: October 6th-10th 2017
- Cost: $2195
- Single Supplement: $500
- Limited Space Available!
Tour Price Includes: A TON!
- 4-1 Client/Instructor ratio!
- Accommodations Based on Double Occupancy
- (Single Supplement available at additional cost)
- VIP “Chasers Club” experience at the Fiesta with all entry fees. SEE BELOW!
- Breakfast and Dinner on Sat and Sun of Fiesta
- Transportation each day during tour including parking cost
- Landscape Photography along the Turquoise Trail
- Lightroom and Photoshop Training with Image reviews
About your INCLUDED VIP EXPERIENCE CHASERS CLUB
Your Chasers’ Club ticket gives you guaranteed seating in private outdoor patio located next to the launch field where you can enjoy traditional New Mexican food catered by Little Anita’s along with cookies from Rude Boy Cookies and beverages. Coffee is provided by NM Pinon Coffee Company and is served along with hot cocoa in the mornings and iced tea and lemonade are served during evening events.
The Chasers’ Club is located on the north end of Balloon Fiesta Park and offers a deluxe view of the launch field. The Chasers’ Club is connected to the Chase Lounge so you will have the opportunity to purchase alcoholic beverages without the bother of standing in a beer garden. Please note, NM State law requires an ID to purchase alcoholic beverages regardless of your age.
Tour Price DOES NOT Include:
- Travel Insurance (HIGHLY recommended)
- Transportation to/from Albuquerque
- Meals not listed
- Friday October 6 – Arrive in Albuquerque – Evening Welcome Meeting
- Saturday October 7 – Morning & Evening Session at the Balloon Fiesta
- Sunday October 8 – Morning & Evening Session at the Balloon Fiesta
- Monday October 9 – Turquoise Trail Excursion
- Tuesday October 10 – Depart Albuquerque at your leisure