Join David and Ally McKay and Photorec Toby as we tour incredible locations, capture amazing images, and truly discover Olympic National Park.
Olympic National Park has long been considered by many as the most diverse of all the parks as far as Eco Systems are concerned. With incredible scenery, Ocean Beaches, Mountain Views and Rain-forest as well as Wildlife, Olympic National Park is beautiful!
Our tour is set for the end of August which is PRIME photography time and as the “tourist” are leaving!
A Photographic excursion for ALL LEVELS including
Beginner through Advanced!
- Attendee to Instructor Ratio: 5-1 Student/Instructor
- Price: $1095
- Payment plans for all budgets, just ask!
- Non Photographer spouse or friend rate $495 VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- Price includes:
- MPA team personally educating and photographing with you!
- Group size (5 Clients to 1 Instructor ratio!)
- 3 Full days of shooting with instruction.
- We will be carpooling to keep vehicle use to a minimum
- Price DOES NOT include:
- Transportation to Port Angeles(Base Hotel) 2hrs from Seattle Airport
- Recommended trip insurance
- Hotel ( We can help facilitate a roommate if you would like)
August 24th Arrive and group meeting
August 25-27th SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!
Sunrises, Sunsets, Editing techniques and more!
August 28th Depart
Trip is not confirmed until deposit is placed. Due to limited space, there are NO EXCEPTIONS to this and it is on a first come fist serve basis. Contact us with any questions.