Jan 30th - Feb 5th & Feb 7th -13th, 2020
Yellowstone Winter = Magical!
VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY!
Join us as we return to the beauty of Yellowstone in Winter for a very special tour!
ONLY 12 Photographers plus 3 Instructors!
NEW LOWER PRICE!!!!!
We have been able to negotiate with our Guides and Snowcoach partners in Yellowstone! This means HUGE savings from the price we sent out yesterday!! See details below and sign up now as this will not last!!! This is truly an exceptional offer!
Yellowstone in the magic of Winter is extraordinary! The park can only be accessed by private guides and snow coaches during the winter season. What that means for us, is STUNNING Winter Wonderland landscape and Wildlife with VERY FEW tourists! We have secured our OWN PRIVATE Snow Coaches!
We are continuing to work to bring you even better photographic experiences and tours with smaller group settings and a client instructor ratio that is truly making our tours even MORE personal and hands on. That, of course, is awesome but ALSO means we SELL OUT EVEN FASTER than before! Sign up now!
THE DETAILS: Yellowstone
- Dates: Jan 30th – Feb 5th – 2020 OR Feb 7th – 13th (Both tours Sold out)
- Price: $2795
- Early Bird Rate WAS $2495 BUT NOW $1995 ONLY until Feb 28th.2019 We expect this to be sold out within a few days. This is an amazing price!
- Non-Photo Rate $1695 (ONLY 3 Available!)
Included during tour dates:
- Personal Instruction with MPA team. 4-1 Client/Instructor Ratio
- Transportation from Bozeman, MT to and from West Yellowstone in private coach.
- PRIVATE specially designed snow coaches and guides for each day in the park. We have our OWN coaches allowing us our own time frame in each location.
- Entrance fees to the Park each day.
- Lunch for Yellowstone days.
- Photography-Travel-Friendship-Adventure! The McKay Motto!
- Accommodations- Group Hotel Block to be arranged
- Personal Expenses such as meals not listed in the itinerary, alcoholic beverages, laundry, souvenirs, etc.
- Trip Insurance (HIGHLY Recommend)
*Instructors are scheduled but could change if needed. You will always have a top MPA instructor team!
Day 1- Arrive and Introductory Meeting – 6pm hotel lobby
Day 2 – Depart Bozeman – Photograph along the way- Gallatin River and Valley
Day 3 – Yellowstone – Route 1
Day 4 – Yellowstone – Route 2
Day 5 – OPTIONAL Snowmobile excursion or explore the town.
Day 6 – Photograph Ghost Towns and Landscapes return to Bozeman
Day 7 – Depart
Extension TOUR OPTION – Animals of Montana will take place on Feb 6th. More information and registration for this option will be sent to all attendees!