January 8th, 2020 | 6:00pm
Mastering Your Camera: Part 1
Are you tired of having a nice camera but it’s stuck on the “Auto” setting? Would you like to learn how all the manual functions work to get the exact result that you want to see in an image? Does your camera manual put you to sleep and seem confusing to understand? Then we have the perfect course for you!
David & Ally McKay has taught the Mastering Your Camera Photography Course to acclaim all over the nation. During this seminar, which takes place in a classroom-style setting, you will learn a TON of incredible information and insight into the wonderful world of photography. If you are excited to learn about photography, your camera and have no idea where to start, this is the perfect course!
Mastering Your Camera – Part 1
- Date: January 8th, 2020 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Location: McKay Photography Academy Gallery
- Covered Topics Include:
- All Manual Settings
- Shutter Speed, Iso, Aperture/f-stop
- You will learn how to control each function and what they are used for.
- The Exposure Triangle
- Sensors and How They Work!
- Working With Motion and Action
- Depth of Field …….and More!
- How long are the classes? Our Mastering Your Camera Courses are 3 hours long.
- Can I take multiple classes on the same day? Yes, you can, if you think your brain can handle it. You would be surprised at how much information can be covered in a few hours. With that said, it is very common for students to attend multiple classes on any given day of classes.
- My Son / Daughter is under 18, can they attend your class without a parent present? Believe it or not, this is a common question for us. We welcome students of all ages. If you have further or more specific questions and concerns regarding this subject, please feel free to contact us, and we would be happy to discuss with the parent or legal guardian.
- What is the typical class size? Class sizes are now kept as a small group for the maximum learning opportunity. Each course will allow you the opportunity to ask questions and learn in a small group setting! Typical class size is around ten people.
- What should I bring to this class?
- Purchased Voucher/Receipt for Entry
- Camera (with Manual functions) and Camera Manual
- NOTE: If you do not yet own a camera, no problem! Many people attend our courses without a camera as they are not sure what they would like to purchase. After our course, you will be much better prepared to purchase a camera that is the right choice for you and your budget!
- Notepad and Pen
- Where is the class located?
- Mckay Photography Academy
- 11344 Coloma Rd Suite 346, Gold River, CA 95670
- We are located in the Regents Park Business complex near the back of the parking lot.