Rescheduled June 20th – 26th, 2021
Kodiak Alaska 2021
Sold Out. Sign up for waitlist
Are you ready for an adventure of a lifetime? Join us and a SMALL group of only 8 photographers as we travel via our PRIVATELY chartered vessel throughout some of the most pristine waters and locations in the world to photograph INCREDIBLE wildlife in Alaska including Brown Bears, Eagles, and Whales of all types! All, up close and personal but in a very safe environment with our private guide, chef, and Captain!
These expeditions originate in Kodiak and proceed through beautiful fjords and bays to the Katmai Coast. This diverse expedition combines the spectacular bear viewing experiences of Katmai with the abundant marine wildlife you can only get in Kodiak.
We will be aboard the Island C which holds the Coast Guard’s official Oceanographic Research Vessel (ORV) designation, and the highest safety rating available to commercial vessels of her class. This allows us to hidden gems and amazing locations and wildlife that not everybody can go to or see. In fact, we will be in locations very few have ever seen. Plus, as the ship has been chartered by us exclusively, we can stay as long as we want in any area OR move as we need to for the best wildlife opportunities!
These expeditions originate in Kodiak and proceed through beautiful fjords and bays to the Katmai Coast. Each day will offer bear viewing and also offer whales, eagles, puffins and more to photograph!
*Hiking difficulty – There is a little hiking on this tour. Almost everything we photograph is within a very short walk. If you have any concerns or special circumstances, please do not hesitate to reach out with your questions.
- Dates: Rescheduled June 20th – 26th, 2021
- Price: $8995 (based on shared cabins-no single space available) You will be paired in a room of the same sex. See ship and accommodation description below. We have a chartered vessel and exclusive opportunities that are being made available to us!
- Payment plan available!
- Register with the link provided and we will be in contact to collect payment information
- Airport: Arrive/Depart – Kodiak, AK Information, and travel tips will be sent to all attendees- We recommend arriving a day early and will provide hotel information.
Included during tour dates:
- All Photographic Instruction
- All meals on board with our private chef!
- Park Permits and Fees
- Private Ship transportation
- Private Guide, Captain, Chef
- Transportation to and from Kodiak, Alaska
- Trip Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Staff Gratuities
- Toby Gelston
Instructors are scheduled, however they are subject to change based on needs.
Please download the Tour Packet from link below. Much of the information contained in this packet is also available under the Tour Prep page here on the web site. However, this packet will also include some gear specifics for this tour. Please note that specific flight information, arrival and departure times, accommodations, and other logistical information may not be in this packet. Those items will be emailed to you at various times in the planning process of each tour.