Rescheduled to June 5th & 6th, 2021
Presenting a new way to learn photography in a hands-on specialized environment!
Designed to get you from where you are at in photography, to a whole new level with 2 full days of personalized photography instruction with David and Ally McKay!
No matter what your photography level, you will learn a ton in this immersive learning environment! Each day will be filled with 8 to 10 hours of instruction at the McKay’s Classroom and Gallery location as well as on location in the area.
This is a SMALL group hands-on learning environment and will sell out fast, so do not delay in registering to be a part of something super special! All at a truly affordable price!
Techniques discussed in class will be applied to hands-on training!
“Just wanted to reach out to you both to thank you for the excellent class this past weekend, this was excellent in format and content. The weather cooperated also! The class really cemented the concepts of how to photograph different situations and I feel better about using the triangle of exposure. Having the students practice as we went along was instrumental.” – Diane
The Ultimate Immersion Photography Course Aug 2020
- Date: Rescheduled to June 5th & 6th 2021 – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
$549Special Sale Price – $399!
- This is a specialty intensive course over 2 days
- Vouchers including Groupon, Living Social and others are not valid on this course. For use of your voucher, please see the Standard Classes.
- Sacramento, CA
- McKay Photography Academy Gallery
- 11344 Coloma Suite 346, Gold River CA 95670
- Transportation & Lodging:
- The Sacramento International Airport (SMF) is the closest airport to the course location.
- Lodging is not included in the course price. There are several hotels in the area. A list of recommended properties will be sent out after registration.
- We can assist with finding roommates for those who request it.
- Classroom Instruction Includes:
- Reviews of All Manual Settings
- Exposure Triangle Revisited
- RAW Vs JPEG
- Setting Your Camera for Optimum Quality
- Focus Systems for Your Camera and Needs
- Lens Choice for Various Situations
- Depth of Field
- Image Reviews Together in Class
- …….and More!
- Shooting Instruction Includes:
- “Capturing Action” in Regular and in Low Light Situations
- Night Time Shoot of Old Sacramento
- Depth of Field Sessions and Training
- Basic Macro Techniques
- Getting Silky Smooth Water Shots
- Using Flash Correctly When Photographing People
- Fun Special Effects Photography – Surprises Await!
- Panning Techniques
- Painting With Light!