April 16th – 27th, 2023
Tuscany – Cinque Terre Tour 1
Sold Out. Sign up for waitlist
- Additional information
- THE DETAILS:
- Video Highlights
- Base itinerary
- Tour Pack
April 16-27th, 2023
Tuscany and Cinque Terre
This is a SMALL group tour with LIMITED availability.
ONLY 12 photographers with 2 instructors!
Beginner through Advanced!
YOUR RELAIS – in the heart of Tuscany
In the heart of the famous Crete Senesi, surrounded by the most evocative views of the Tuscan countryside, stands Castello di Leonina, a thirteenth-century fortress that was formerly the residence of the Chigi family and the country residence of future Pope Alexander VII, and is today an exclusive 4-star hotel just outside Siena.
This is our home and location for the Tuscany portion of the tour. This gives us an incredible location to explore the many known and better yet, lesser known villages and towns in the region. We will spend our days exploring the countryside, and our evenings with full course Italian meals and wine! Come and see why Tuscany is such an incredible part of Italy!
Camogli – Cinque Terre
On this tour, David and Ally are excited to share with you one of their favorite small location in all of Italy, the town of Camogli. This quaint seaside village is not known to most Americans and a bit off the beaten path. This is a short train ride from the Cinque Terre towns and a world away from the tourist.
Non-Photographer, Photographer – Pay in Full, Photographer – Payment Plan, Photographer – Single Supplement
- Price: $7795 – 11 nights Cinque Terre and Tuscany
Double Occupancy (we will pair you with a same sex roommate) Single Supplement (only 2 available – add $1700)
A Non Photo Rate for accompanying person $7295- ONLY 2 available no exceptions) We are staying in an incredible location and are very limited on how many rooms we can have. With this, we only have 2 single rooms available.
- Price includes:
- MPA Team personalized instruction and planning.
- Each tour is limited to 14 clients. (This will include 2 non photographer partner spots available at a slightly reduced rate.
- Tuscany – 6 nights in a beautiful Tuscan Villa (just wait until you see the place we are working on! We will be haring this at registration) – Food, Wine, Photography, Castles and the Tuscan countryside! Italian full course dinners INCLUDED!
- Cinque Terre – 4 nights of incredible seaside landscape like no other place in the world. One beautiful group dinner included
- Rome – 1 night to be close to the airport for departure – Dinner Included
- Private pick up and transfers from arrival airport and to departure airport.
- Breakfast Included
- 8 Dinners with water, wine, tax included! (These are AMAZING full course Italian dinners)
- Two PRIVATE custom vans with drivers for our group exclusively. (Tipping included in price)
- Photography, Travel, Friendship, Adventure! – The McKay Motto!
- Price DOES NOT include:
- Transportation to and from the tour start location – Milan/Rome
- Recommended Trip Insurance
- Gratuities for MPA team members
- Personal Expenses
- Such as meals, room service, alcohol, or beverages not included in itinerary.
Covid Requirements- A valid proof of vaccination is required for this tour.
Base Itinerary – Breakfast included each day/ 8 dinners included
4/16/23 – Arrive – Milan Transfer to Hotel Cinque Terre Region – Dinner
4/17/23 – Cinque Terre Region
4/18/23 – Cinque Terre Region
4/19/23 – Cinque Terre Region
4/20/23 – Tuscany – Dinner
4/21/23 – Tuscany – Dinner
4/22/23 – Tuscany – Dinner
4/23/23 – Tuscany – Dinner
4/24/23 – Tuscany – Dinner
4/25/23 – Tuscany – Dinner
4/26/23 – Transfer tor Rome – Dinner
4/27/23 – Transfer to airport
- David McKay
- Ally McKay
Instructors are scheduled, however, they are subject to change as needed.
Please download the Tour Packet from the link below when it becomes available. The information in this packet is also available on the Tour Prep page here on the website. However, this packet will also include some gear specifics for this tour.